I love, love, love Mexican Food & the wonderful thing about this particular cuisine is so many dishes can be ‘Veganised.’ I found this recipe last week and added a few touches of my own to make delicious, nutritious Plant-Based Vegan Burrito Bowls!
– 2 Tbs Sriracha
– Squeeze Of Lime Juice
– Pinch Of Sea Salt
– Drizzle Of Olive Oil
(mix & pour on finished bowls for an extra kick!)
– 1 + 1/2 Cups of Quinoa
– Sliced Mushrooms
– Corn Kernels
– Can Of Black Beans (drained)
– Fresh Spinach Leaves
– Diced Avocado
– 1 Tsp Coriander
– 1 Tsp Paprika
– Boil Quinoa On Stove Until Cooked & Soft
– Fry Mushrooms, Corn & Beans In A Small Pan
– Wash Spinach Leaves & Cube/Slice Avocado
– Assemble Bowls: Quinoa (Base), Mushrooms, Corn & Beans (one side), Avocado & Spinach (other side), Add Spices & Drizzle Sriracha Sauce On Top!
So delicious, healthy and easy to make! A big hit!
Let me know if you make the Vegan Burrito Bowls!
Peace & Love xoxox
Disclaimer: This post contains links to my Amazon Affiliate which helps fund my blog