Welcome to Day 9 of my 31 Day Blogging Challenge! Today, I am going to share with you all my worst habits. This should be fun! I asked Francis, my best friend & my mum for some feedback so I’ll list those as well as what I perceive my own to be:
- I put our toilet rolls on the wrong way around
- I don’t dry myself properly after a shower and leave wet towels on the bed
GRAHAM (BEST FRIEND):
- I apparently hug awkwardly to the side haha
- I don’t talk enough – always the listener!
- I delete everything including throwing out receipts
- I’m can be quite gassy (let’s just be completely honest here)
- I can be an impulsive buyer although this is much better since starting my minimalism journey
- I cry at nothing including happy tears
- I cannot swallow pills – it takes me such a long time to finish my medicine!
- I shave my legs without anything – straight razor!
I hope you enjoyed this list of my worst habits. What are your worst? It’s good to ask the people closest to you – you never know what you might learn! I’m off to learn how to hug properly 🙂
See you tomorrow! Peace & Love xoxo
You are such a good listener, Bec! Always listening to my rants and I love your hugs 😀 You know, I am quite gassy too. Apart from that, I am a slow walker and I like sleeping in very late on days off 😀 Also an impulsive buyer but in the second half of the year, looking to make some changes and declutter bit by bit 💜
Thanks Mabel! I really enjoy listening 🙂 glad you like my hugs too! Haha we all have little habits but they make us us and that can be endearing! x