Welcome to Day 14 of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge in July! Today, I am going to share with you what I would do if I won the lottery. Assuming I won several million dollars, I have a few ideas…
- The first thing I would do is buy my mum a comfortable house by the beach along with everything she needs.
- Secondly, I would buy a house for Francis & I preferably in a warm climate area by the beach as well.
- Thirdly, I would buy a house for my sister wherever she wanted to live.
- I would donate a generous portion to Breast Cancer Research & several of my favourite animal sanctuaries (mainly Edgar’s Mission!)
- Francis & I would buy holiday homes in our favourite places around the globe.
- I would buy all of my friends & family one way tickets to go wherever they wished and we would spend a big portion of the rest of our lives travelling all over the world.
- Finally, I would take care of all my loved ones in general. Anything they needed…within reason 😛
The main things I would spend money on is travel, comfortable homes & charities. I’m not a materialistic person anymore so I wouldn’t want lots of fancy cars & meaningless things. I would rather just explore and take care of the people I love. What would you do if you won several million dollars? It’s nice to dream!!
See you tomorrow! Peace & Love xoxo