Welcome to Day 14 of the 31 Day Blogging Challenge in July! Today, I am going to share with you what I would do if I won the lottery. Assuming I won several million dollars, I have a few ideas…
- The first thing I would do is buy my mum a comfortable house by the beach along with everything she needs.
- Secondly, I would buy a house for Francis & I preferably in a warm climate area by the beach as well.
- Thirdly, I would buy a house for my sister wherever she wanted to live.
- I would donate a generous portion to Breast Cancer Research & several of my favourite animal sanctuaries (mainly Edgar’s Mission!)
- Francis & I would buy holiday homes in our favourite places around the globe.
- I would buy all of my friends & family one way tickets to go wherever they wished and we would spend a big portion of the rest of our lives travelling all over the world.
- Finally, I would take care of all my loved ones in general. Anything they needed…within reason 😛
The main things I would spend money on is travel, comfortable homes & charities. I’m not a materialistic person anymore so I wouldn’t want lots of fancy cars & meaningless things. I would rather just explore and take care of the people I love. What would you do if you won several million dollars? It’s nice to dream!!
See you tomorrow! Peace & Love xoxo
I have to be honest here. If I won mega-millions in the lottery, I would have my lady parts taken out and replaced with fake ones so I wouldn’t have to deal with Paps and Mams each year. Then I would pay my daughter’s student loans off. Our government and bankers are robbers. Then I would give each of my children money to buy homes.
And then. I would travel the world. I”m not kidding. I would sell my home, move back to Manhattan, get a little apartment in Paris and travel. That’s it.
Hi Catherine! I love this! It’s so perfect. Yes it would be nice to remove those parts haha. A little apartment in Paris sounds like heaven! It’s funny how given a lot of money makes us want less not more. A small comfortable home and the luxury to travel. That’s all we need!
So nice of you to share your wealth around if you had that much! I’d probably invest most of it in property and shares so the money goes round and then I can treat the ones I love all of my life 😀
Thank you Mabel! Haha that’s very smart, I think I would do that as well if somebody showed me how x
Yes! The way you’d spend your money is pretty much the same way as I would. Travel far and often and provide to the ones we love. You go girl! 🙂 x
Thank you lovely!! It’s the best way to spend it! Travel, travel, travel!! Love your blog! x
Thanks lovely! x